97.7 Record FM

97.7 Record FM

Current track

Title

Artist

Background

COVID-19

Page: 3

Covidex is a drug that was recently approved by the National Drug Authority (NDA) as a supporting remedy to the treatment of novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID19), the 20ml, white and green cap bottle drug is believed to have been invented by Prof. Patrick Ogwang a lecturer at Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST) […]

The National Planning Authority (NPA) has revealed that the model developed to make predictions of COVID-19 infection cases for every two weeks can be used by any African country. The model has been in use since 2020 and has proved to be 97% accurate leaving only a 3% degree of error. It was published on […]

The Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development (MGLSD) has vowed to delete all the names of persons who do not qualify for the COVID-19 relief fund and replace them with qualifying persons. This was revealed by the minister of Gender, Labour and Social Development, Betty Amongi, on Saturday as she delivered an update on […]

Following a presidential directive, the Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development (MGLSD) on Tuesday briefed the country on the proposal to transfer cash to vulnerable persons. The directive was made on June 18, as President Yoweri Museveni addressed the nation on COVID-19. The beneficiaries are those dwelling in urban areas who depend on daily […]

A 25-year-old man in Kibaale district has reportedly committed suicide after testing positive for COVID-19.  The deceased is Joseph Ahaisibwe, a resident of Kibingo village, Bwamiramira Sub County in Kibaale district. He reportedly committed suicide by hanging on Tuesday evening.  According to information obtained by 97.7 Record FM, Ahaisibwe tested positive for COVID-19 early this […]

As Uganda battles with the second wave of COVID19 pandemic, the public should actively get involved in fighting the pandemic, indeed if the general public joins the battle wholeheartedly the pandemic might soon be history, as studies have shown all along, the virus doesn’t fly from one place to another it is rather carried by […]

In the Presidential address delivered on Friday this week, President Yoweri Museveni among other issues noted that the severely and critically ill COVID-19 patients have more than doubled straining the available oxygen supply. Current national daily oxygen consumption stands at 3,000 cylinders per day, where each cylinder is 6,800 litres. It is thus against this reasoning that […]

At the birth of the corona virus in Uganda in March 2020 which called for a subsequent lockdown to curtail further spread of the disease, artists danced to its tune by facing suspension of all public events which took in it, concerts and other exercises in the Arts industry. This equally tapped in the artists’ […]

According to the report released by aid agency World Vision this week, refugees and internally displaced people are some of those who are at high risk of contracting COVID-19 yet are the lowest priority group when it comes to vaccination. This report was conducted amongst eight countries including Uganda and warns that COVID-19 is now […]

In Uganda we are living in days in which COVID19 has gained more momentum and thus publicity, not only from the government and international media, at this moment at least every Ugandan has a family member who has ever contracted the disease, a friend, an old student or a friend of a friend, and others […]


Can we make things better for you?

In a bid to make things better, 97.7 Record FM has a very short survey for you to help us improve the quality of what we give you and how we give it to you. Click the "Fill Form" button below.